ApplicationsINFRA RED SENSORS
Slot Sensors are available in 3mm, 5mm , 20mm, 50mm. 100mm slot width.
Which is used for label sensing , for object sensing, Pharmaceutical application – For Colour ampule sensing, for water drop sensing, For Thread sensing, For lift Application,DIFFUSE SCAN SENSORS
In this type of Diffuse Scan Sensor, the monitored object is used here to divert the beam from the transmitter to the receiver
Which is used for Industrial automation, packaging industry, pharmaceutical industry, Transparent glass bottle sensing, Corrugated box sensing, Mobile rack application, Food processing industry (e.g.Masala sensing ), Bottle cap sensing,THROUGH SCAN SENSOR
In this type of Through Scan Sensor , Transmitter and Receiver are housed separately.
Which is used for Industrial automation, For level sensing, Mobile rack application, Cement processing application, For object counting, industry, For automatic gate opening and closing, Sheet height detection application, For Hopper level sensing, For Tablet positioning detection , For loop control system,, Edge Guide control system, For printing industry to sense paper breakage,RETROREFLECTIVE SCAN SENSOR
In this type of Retroreflective Scan Sensor, Reflector is used to direct the beam from Transmitter to Receiver, both of which are housed together. This type is specially designed for application where space is at a premium.
For Human detection - Security application,SPECIAL SENSORS
- REGISTRATION MARK SENSOR - It is available in 93 x 67 x 37mm housing with range 12mm.
- Used in Packaging industry
- Anti Crane Collision Switch - Unit has inbuilt Infra Red Transmitter & Receiver along with reflector used in this system
- Used in Crane application to avoid collision of crane, Railway application
- Power Packs – Offers various types of power packs for different application and used various processes.
- Used for Automation purpose.
- Flame Sensor – It is used for yellow flame sensing and is available in M 18 housing.
- Window Sensor – This is specialised window to sense small objects ( e.g. resistor, capacitors, pins etc.)
Laser sensor is used to sense the smaller object. A visible laser beam is provided in the unit for sensing the target part.
Used for indicating the Target part, CEAT / APOLLO / MRF - contrast sensing